Subject: Re: [docbook] invalid characters for ISO-8859-1 response

On 10/31/07, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:
> [...]

Sure, unicode makes sense...I could be missing something but I
would've left entity references alone...I still don't see what is
gained by converting &#140; vs. just leaving it as &#140; in the
output...or simply leaving it as a space.

--
Anthony Ettinger
Ph: 408-656-2473

http://chovy.dyndns.org/resume/