Subject: selectively add a border to graphics

Hi guys,

Does anybody know how should I customize the graphics.xsl in order to selectively create a border around graphics in my HTML output? For PDF, it works nicely, but I can't find place in graphics.xsl to do the same thing for HTML.

For graphics.xsl in fo, you should add just:

<fo:external-graphic>
<xsl:if test="ancestor::figure[@role='bordered']">
<xsl:attribute name="border-color">black</xsl:attribute>
<xsl:attribute name="border-style">solid</xsl:attribute>
</xsl:if>
But what about HTML?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,