Subject: RTF compiled with FOP 0.93

Hi guys,

I  attempt to improve the output documents (compiled with xsltproc and FOP 0.93), and I wonder whether it is possible to improve the layout of RTFs. They look terrible: list numbering problem (restarting numbering, graphics is numbered as a list item); graphics size is non-proportional, moved to the right, tables are smashed. Is there any way to improve this layout via stylesheet customization? I was also advised by someone to use OpenJade to compile RTF. Is it really better than FOP?

Thank you for your responses in advance!
Best wishes,
Roman