Subject: Re: [docbook] Including external XML file for example code

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld wrote:
>

>> because I believe this doesn't belong into a footnote but into a more
>> visible place. (I see a disturbing trend of features that rely on users
>> using some java toolchain to process their docbook. That's very sad.)
>>

> If you for some reason doesn't want to use Java you can of course port
> this extension to other language and use extension API of your preferred
> XSLT implementation to invoke it from stylesheet. It is open-source.

You are right for some extent. I am a java programmer and I love it, and
I agree that it great. But xml is implementation independent and it
should be processed the same way with any tool. However, this is
debatable subject, and I will install the java tools for this soon. Will
let you know how thing went.
Thank you.