Subject: RE: [docbook] Re: [docbook-apps] A sequence of tables ..

Since you're happy with simplesects, which look like sections except
they don't chunk, I'm guessing that the main thing you want is that each
use case not be on a separate chunk. So if there existed a processing
instruction, <?dbhtml stop-chunking?>, that caused the xsls to stop
chunking from that point on, you could do this:

  <section>
     <?dbhtml stop-chunking?>
     <title>Use cases</title>
        <informaltable>...</informaltable>
     </section>
       </section>
       </section>
     </section>
        <informaltable>...</informaltable>
     </section>
  </section>

This would be better because simplesects not chunking might actually be
a bug and could be fixed later. I've wanted this very feature and have
looked into implementing it. It's doable (only tricky because of the
next and previous links). I do plan to work on it again, but I'm not
sure when I'll have time. I went ahead an opened a feature request with
the notes I made in case someone else wants to do it:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1842739&group_i
d=21935&atid=373750

In the mean time, this is a little ugly, but might give you something
that works for now:

        <informaltable>...</informaltable>
     </simplesect>
       </example>