Subject: RE: [docbook] keep-together and keep-with-next

It sounds like <?dbfo keep-together="auto" ?> is only supported in
tables: http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PageBreaking.html

You could add something like this to your customization layer:

  <xsl:template match="*[processing-instruction('mansour-fo') =
'keep-together']">
	<fo:block keep-together.within-column="always">
	  <xsl:apply-imports/>
	</fo:block>
  </xsl:template>

This template wraps any element containing <?mansour-fo keep-together?>
in a <fo:block keep-together.within-column="always">. So put
<?mansour-fo keep-together?> as a child of your section. It should also
work in other places, but you could also put is in places where the
results would be not what you want or even result in invalid fo.

David