Subject: Betr.: Re: [docbook] Best practice in validating db5 withrelax-ng?

Hi guys, please remove me from the BCC line of your conversation.

Kind regards,

Dirk Schoeters
Project Manager ICT-GIS
Aquafin NV

2008/1/15, Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz>:

> I think that best you can do is to use NVDL for validation:
>
> You can find a list of NVDL validators at http://nvdl.org/. The
> following procedures show how to install and use oNVDL and JNVDL validators.

Thanks for the massive quantity of informations! Just a quick
question: I'm not against open source software "competition", but only
if eventually there's a clear winner :-D . Are there already enough
reasons to prefer one (oNVDL or JNVDL) over the other?

Thanks,
Francesco