Subject: DB5 root elements

Hi,

I was missing the legalnotice as valid root elements in our modular
system, so I reviewed all elements and this is what I think is the list
of candidate root elements in DB5:

address
authorgroup
caution
equation
example
figure
important
legalnotice
note
procedure
programlisting
qandaset
table
tip
warning

maybe all elements that accept an <info> are good candidates.

WDYT?

Camille.
begin:vcard
fn;quoted-printable:Camille B=C3=A9gnis
n;quoted-printable:B=C3=A9gnis;Camille
org:NeoDoc
adr:;;139 rue Philippe de Girard;Pertuis;;84120;France
email;internet:camille@neodoc.biz
tel;work:+33.9.54.96.99.55
tel;fax:+33.9.59.96.99.55
tel;cell:+33.6.33.15.10.23