Subject: RE: [docbook] "colspec" colwidth attribute: % allowed?

Steven.Cogorno@Sun.COM [mailto:Steven.Cogorno@Sun.COM] wrote:

> You *can* use percentages, just substitute a * for %.  The * is for
> ratios, so if your ratios add up to 100, then you have a percentage.

Thanks, yes I understand that. I was hoping to be able to use a
different relative measurement to work around a limitation in my
authoring tool, which *always* puts in these attributes even if I don't
want them.

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Senior Technical Writer
EMC Captiva
EMC Corporation
10145 Pacific Heights Boulevard, 6th Floor
San Diego, CA 92121-4234

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: Cavicchio_Rob@emc.com

The opinions expressed in this message are my own and should in no way
be interpreted to reflect the opinions of EMC.