Subject: Re: [docbook] Creating a pre-defined TOC / chapter titles

Wouter,

this would likely be done in an XML DocBook document that you would
effectively use as your "template" for documents.

As for the comments for what content should be included in these
elements, you could encapsulate them in a <remark> tag, that should be
displayed only in draft versions of the output.

Best regards,

--Scott