Subject: Re: [docbook] Creating a pre-defined TOC / chapter titles

Scott,

That sounds like a good solution and perhaps the most practical one too.

I'm also going to research if there is a concept of 'fixed value' or
'default value' in RELAX NG like there is in XML Schema. If I can include it
in the RNG or Schema, I can really enforce the document structure and
titles.
Only having it in the XML document doesn't prevent anyone from just deleting
the xml template values and create something totally different.

Thanks,
Wouter