Subject: RE: [docbook] Why are the content models of orgname and corpname so different?

In DocBook 5, corpname has been removed in favour of orgname. I suppose that
this settles the matter...

See http://www.docbook.org/docs/howto/#changes-renamed (I must say that find
the "Renamed elements" table a little confusing, since several elements in
the "New name" column are not new in DocBook 5).

/MJ