Subject: customizing pagesetup.xsl

Hi folks!

Nobody has answered me yet, so I repost my request, as
the issue is urgent.

I am writing in  Docbook XML compiling documents with
XSLTPROC and FOP 0.94.

I would like to customize the first titlepage by
adding a
background image to it. The definition of the
first titlepage is located in fo/pagesetup.xsl

http://docbook.xml-doc.org/snapshots/xsl/fo/pagesetup.xsl

The problem with pagesetup.xsl is that when I only
need to customize, the titlepage-first
master page, I need to copy the whole set of master
pages to my customization layer, and that's a huge
amount of redundant code. Otherwise, compilation
fails. Could you please explain how to customize only
the titlepage-first  master page within the set?

I turned to Norman Walsh, but he doesn't have a clear
answer for me right now. May be you have ideas :-)

Big thanks!  :-)

Nancy