Subject: [docbook] New Page with HTML/Eclipse Help Transformation

Hi there all

We do write our SW documentation and online help (for Eclipse Help System)
with Docbook (using Notepad, Oxygene and the Docbook XSL stylesheets 1.7.4).
We observed that for every sect2 a new HTML file is generated by the
stylesheets. Up from there all content is merged in one single file. But, we
do have some sect2's which are very large leading to very large files and
this is not very user-friendly. I spent the afternoon yesterday looking for
right spot in the stylesheets (and the Web) to change this behaviour but did
not find it. Doey anybody know if I can set directly in the docbook code
whether the stylesheets should start a new page or not?

Kind regards
Michael Dänzer