Subject: [docbook] Output in ISO-8859-1

Instruisto Jose writes:
 > Hi all,
 >
 > Please, how can I set the encoding of output (html and rtf) to ISO-8859-1 using jade or openjade an xml source.

I haven't used OpenJade with XML documents, so I can just infer from
what I know about SGML. I've never had any problems with ISO-8859-1
output as long as I provided the SGML input in the same encoding. If
your input documents use a different encoding, you may get away with
preprocessing them through iconv.

Character set handling by OpenJade can also be modified through
environment variables. Please see the OpenSP documentation on your
system, most likely at /usr/share/doc/OpenSP/charset.htm.

regards,
Markus

--
Markus Hoenicka