Subject: RE: [docbook] Xinclude processing with docbook 5

Title: Message
Eric,

I've used xmllint successfully with 5.0.  Be aware, however,
that for some xinclude constructs you need to include namespace
information.  The page below describes one example, and points
to further references that may help:

http://rlhamilton.net/cookbook/chapter1/xmllint.html

Dick Hamilton
http://rlhamilton.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Johnson, Eric [mailto:Eric.Johnson@iona.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 8:04 AM
To: docbook@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook] Xinclude processing with docbook 5

What xinclude processing tools are people using with docbook 5?
I'm using the latest xerces with saxon and as soon as I switched from using the namespace unaware stylesheets to the namespace aware stylesheets my xpointer references stopped resolving.
Using oXygen 9.2, the xpointers resolve nicely but I need something that can run outside the editor for batch processing.