Subject: Re: [docbook] Furthering support for "existing standards"

WRT further support for existing standards, it has also been discussed
on the TC whether to explicitly add support for Dublin Core metadata in
info...

The Publishers SC has decided to explicitly add support in the
Publishers customization, but that has not been carried over to the full
standard... yet...

Best regards,

--Scott