Subject: Re: [docbook] source code and docbook

Hi Peter,

Just a couple of clarifications.

 > I am including XML source code in programlistings also.  I've got
 > Oxygen to format the code and then I paste it into a programlisting
 > using XMLMind.

If you paste XML code in the Author mode (the visual editing mode in
oXygen) inside a programlisting element then oXygen will automatically
consider that as text and will escape the tags.
In Text mode (when you edit the XML source directly) we provide an
"Escape selection" action to perform escaping on the current selection.
You can find it in the contextual menu (right click on Windows,
CTRL+click on Mac) in the Source submenu or in the application menu in
Document->Source.

Hope that helps,
George
--