Subject: Urgent

Dear Sir

Please find attached the "example.xml" made by docbook v5  namespaces and it didn't validated on XMLSpy or XMetal. When I add the Doctype declaration, namespaces didn't work. And I can't use Relax ng schema because not all XML editors, as menshioned before, understand this schema.   Could I extend the "equation" element definition in Doctype declaration, because I think it lakes "mml:math" in the content model of "equation" element.  Please help me and validate this file.

Best regards

Kader
<article xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook"; version="5">

    <info>
        <title>DocBook V5.0</title>
        <subtitle>The Transition Guide</subtitle>

        <authorgroup>
                <email>ndw@nwalsh.com</email>
                <email>rlhamilton@frii.com</email>
        </authorgroup>

        <pubdate>2006-03-01</pubdate>
        <pubdate>2005-12-28</pubdate>
        <pubdate>2005-10-27</pubdate>

    </info>
    <equation  xmlns="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>
        <title>My MathML example</title>
        <mml:math xmlns:mml="http://www.w3.org/1998/Math/MathML";>
            <mml:mrow>
                <mml:mo>5</mml:mo>
                <mml:mn>4</mml:mn>
                <mml:mo>+</mml:mo>
                <mml:mi>x</mml:mi>
            </mml:mrow>
        </mml:math>
    </equation>
    <para>This document is targeted at DocBook users who are considering
        switching from DocBook V4.x to DocBook V5.0. It describes
        differences between DocBook V4.x and V5.0 and provides some suggestions about
        how to edit and process DocBook V5.0 documents. There is
        also section devoted to conversion of legacy documents from DocBook
        4.x to DocBook V5.0.</para></article>