Subject: Programlisting using a textobject->textdata

Hi,

Just learning some stuff here but, I have run into  problem which I just don't understand. I searched google and found something relevent back in 2003, just can't get it to work.

I have;

I'm using an absolute path just to try and get this to work.

<example>
  <title>An MXML Example</title>
  <programlisting >
    <textobject>
      <textdata fileref="C:/_dev/components/HelpBooks/lib/WhiteBoard.mxml"/>
    </textobject>
  </programlisting>
</example>

When I transform this with ANT in eclipse, instead of the mxml source escaped like I would imagine this would render, I get the following;

<a xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"
   href=""C:/_dev/components/HelpBooks/lib/WhiteBoard.mxml""
   xlink:actuate="onLoad"
   xlink:show="embed"
   xlink:type="simple"></a>

So in the html source code that is rendered, there is the above link and in a browser just a couple lines of white space (obviously).

PS I also tried using an entity but that didn't work either.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.