Subject: Re: [docbook] Bold and italic type for mathematics

Warren, thanks again. I'm certainly at that stage of the conversion work where I'm starting to wonder how much sense what I'm doing makes. Perhaps I should try to set the next issue in TeX.

According to inlineequation.html, inlineequation can't have CDATA children. xmllint certainly complains…

Stephen