Subject: PDF :: programlisting overflow

Hi,

I was just curious if there are any constraints that determine 'how' source code (example->programlisting) gets rendered in pdf.

I have an example that is about 200 lines long and it looks terrible in the pdf. The source code is overlapping the top of the page and the section title.

It looks as though the listing is anchored to the bottom of the page and the source actually overflows the top of the page. Kinda backwards from what I would expect.

code:

<example>
  <title>MXML Example 2</title>
</example>

Any hints, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike

--
Teoti Graphix, LLC
http://www.teotigraphix.com

Teoti Graphix Blog
http://www.blog.teotigraphix.com

You can find more by solving the problem then by 'asking the question'.