Subject: Re: [docbook] Auto numbering lists

Well, I was studying the documentation.

I found the orderedlist [1] with the continuation attribute.
It looks that this is the right direction to a simple solution.

The only open issue is, that I will have 2 independent lists in my document.
The list of requirements and the list of recommendations, which should be numbered
continuous but independent.

Can I give an ID/role to the list? Or something like that? Maybe I have to adjust
the XSLs to reach my wishes  :-)

Any helps is appreciated.

Halm

[1] http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/Orderedlists.html