Subject: Re: [docbook] marking up a play

That brings up an interesting point.  I'd be interested in something
similar for screenplays, i.e. movie scripts.  I suppose a play draft
and a movie screenplay are not too dissimilar.
My wife does a lot of editing of movie screenplays using Final Draft.
Something free and in docbook format would be much preferable, as I
already use docbook for all technical writing.
I'll have to take a look at the Publishers schema.  Thanks for the pointer.
KJ