Subject: tip, caution and figures

Hi
I am new at docbook.
I have to convert a docbook document to wordml.
I got the conversion done with no major problems.
Nevertheless the word document has to follow some
layout guidelines: figures must have the caption at
the bottom, <tip> tags have to be converted to
something (probable a table) with an image and a
surrounded by a green frame and <caution> must
be translated to something similar but the frame has
to be red.

I didn't find enough documentation to do this.

Could somebody give me any hint how to
configure xsltproc in order to get what has been
required?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Luis

--