Subject: Re: [docbook] tip, caution and figures

Hi Luis,

The roundtrip XSL stylesheets are designed such that the Word document
can be converted back into DocBook. The placement of the various
paragraphs for related elements is very important for this purpose.

However, it is relatively straight-forward to customise the
stylesheets to achieve your purpose; you want to look at the
dbk2wp.xsl stylesheet, which controls the layout of the word
processing document. My company offers commercial services to do this
type of customisation if you can't do that yourself (the Aussie dollar
is pretty low at the moment, so we're fairly cheap!).

HTHs,
Steve Ball