Subject: Re: [docbook] Indenting paragraph start

I solved the problem with the following in my custom layer:

     <xsl:attribute-set name="standard.para.spacing">
         <xsl:attribute name="text-indent">24pt</xsl:attribute>
     </xsl:attribute-set>

     <xsl:template match="d:para">
         <fo:block xsl:use-attribute-sets="standard.para.spacing">
             <xsl:call-template name="anchor"/>
             <xsl:apply-templates/>
         </fo:block>
     </xsl:template>

Merely changing the attribute set normal.para.spacing is not suitable,
since other block level templates are affected by normal.para.spacing
as well.