Subject: Nesting CALS tables in docbook

                       Hi!

   I'm nesting CALS tables and noticed there are (at least) two ways of
doing this.

   The first is embedding an informal table in the entry like so:
<entry><para><informaltable ...

   The second is using entrytbl element.

   Both seem to work (for rendering pdf) but they yield a little different
results.

   What are the strengths and weaknesses of both approaches relative to
each other? I tried googling for information on nesting tables in docbook,
but found very little - any pointers?

        ::Antti::