Subject: Empty documents

Hey,

I am doing some software which lets users import documents in DocBook format for
later export in HTML format. There are various places where importing a document
with nothing but a title would be desired. Unfortunately this is invalid DocBook
4.x (unable to use DocBook 5.x yet because of tool chain issues). I was
wondering if any of you have any suggestions?

At the moment I am producing documents that look like:

  <article>
    <articleinfo>
      <title>Title</title>
    </articleinfo>
    <simpara></simpara>
  </article>

Is there anything else smaller that you could suggest that would also be valid?

Thanks,