Subject: Callout lists in figures

Hi,

I have a <figure> with a <programlisting> in it, which contains
callout bugs. I would have liked to add the corresponding calloutlist
to the <figure> as well, but as far as I can tell, this isn't possible
with docbook 4 (although I'm under the impression it is with DocBook
5). Is there a way of doing this (or achieving the same result)?

thanks,
Remko