Subject: diffmk

I am trying to use diffmk 3.0.a1 to generate change markup for docbook5. It is kind of working, but I have certain changesets where deleted text is put in a <phrase> at an illegal location as well as an superfluous </section>:

</section>
<phrase revisionflag="deleted">Some deleted Text.</phrase>
</section>

I also read diffmk needs a diffmk.xml config file, but I am not able to have the tool pick it up. How is this done? Is this file still relevant for version 3.0.a1 (it is not part of the distribution)?

Or should I just switch to DeltaXML? Their licensing model is a bit painful (cpu core based instead of number of concurrent users) and will pretty much prevent us from local docbook processing.

Thanks,

Marcel