Subject: Re: [docbook] A way to restrict the content in xml:id

Hi Kate,

not via the DTD, but you could run a schematron validation as a
pre-submission check before the content is sent to the build tools?

HTH,

--Scott

Scott Hudson
Senior XML Architect

e: scott.hudson@FlatironsSolutions.com
O: 303.542.2146
C: 303.332.1883
F: 303.544.0522

http://www.FlatironsSolutions.com
Vision. Experience. Engineering Excellence.