Subject: Running DocBook XSLT stylesheets with Windows MSXML XSLT?

I'm was trying to display a DocBook 5 document in IE with docbook-xsl-1.74.3, and it didn't work. When I try using Ken Holman's technique described at http://www.cranesoftwrights.com/resources/debugmsxml/, at least I get an actual error message:

  msxml3.dll: Reference to variable or parameter 'l10n.xml' must evaluate to a node list.

I tried the solution at http://www.stylusstudio.com/ssdn/default.asp?action=9&read=4442&fid=48&style=Inline, but it just blew up. I also tried commenting out various parts of l10n.xsl and l10n.xml, but had no luck.

Has anyone else had any luck running Microsoft's XSLT processor with DocBook 5?

thanks,

Bob

Disclaimer:

"This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful."