Subject: Re: [docbook] docbook + prettyprint = bug?

Hi Dominic,

When you have only elements inside an element that accepts mixed content
then you may add xml:space="preserve" on that element to specify that
whitespaces are important.

We plan to improve the pretty print in oXygen to look into the
associated schema file for more information about the possible content
of an element in order to detect these situations where you have element
only content in the instance but the schema will say that the content is
mixed.

Best Regards,
George
--