Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 15 July2009

Cédric,

thank you so much for your comments. I'll bring this information up at
our next meeting. Perhaps you would also be interested in joining the
meeting to provide additional comments? Let me know and I'll send
meeting info.

As for the similarity of the models, we wanted to enable semantic
distinction in the elements, but provide a common framework for how
lines would be marked up. Additional elements could be added as you have
indicated, but we did not want to add so many specific elements to be
too restrictive.This is why the db.all.blocks pattern is also allowed
between lines and linegroups.

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

Scott Hudson