Subject: function definition

I'm trying to convert from an ad-hoc markup situation to docbook
and I'm meeting markup I haven't used much at all.

Formatted html at http://erlang.org/doc/man/erlang.html

E.g. starting at
EXPORTS

abs(Number) -> int() | float()

Types:

Number = number()

Returns an integer or float which is the arithmetical absolute value of
Number.

 > abs(-3.33).
3.33
 > abs(-3).
3

Allowed in guard tests.

source is currently:

     <func>
       <name>abs(Number) ->  int() | float()</name>
       <fsummary>Arithmetical absolute value</fsummary>
       <type>
         <v>Number = number()</v>
       </type>
       <desc>
         <para>Returns an integer or float which is the arithmetical
         <pre>
 > <input>abs(-3.33).</input>
3.33
 > <input>abs(-3).</input>
3</pre>
         <para>Allowed in guard tests.</para>
       </desc>
     </func>

any suggestions how this might be marked up please.

http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/refentry.html
seems right, but I'm unsure

Suggestions please.

TIA