Subject: Update http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0/?

Hi guys,

The location http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/5.0/ does not contain
the DocBook5 schemas/tools. It still says, that this version has not
been released. Is there maybe a possibility to create some syncing
mchanism between http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/ and
http://docbook.org/xml/? There are more differences, e.g. the
docbook.org daomain does not contain the release 4.0 and 4.1 of DB. I
would appreciate, if you would either add these to docbook.org or remove
them from oasis-open.org (forcing me to stop supporting them in
Debian :)).

And a second request: Currently both www.docbook.org and docbook.org
work. However, to support both (sub)domains, the catalog system needs to
know both. Would it be possible to forward either

www.docbook.org to docbook.org

or

docbook.org to www.docbook.org

so there is just one "established" location, which contains the DB
schemas/DTDs?

Shall I send these requests to the tracker?

Regards, Daniel