Subject: Re: [docbook] bibliography/citations and refdb users

Quoting Tim Arnold <Tim.Arnold@sas.com>:

> Hi,
> I'm attempting to use RefDB to handle my docbook 5.0 bibliographies
> and citations. I'm having trouble getting it configured correctly
> and also converting my bibtex .bib files to ris format.

Hi,

feel free to ask the RefDB mailing list for assistance about setting
up RefDB correctly:

If you're looking for a pure XSLT solution (which, in fact, should be
able to use RefDB as a data source), you may want to explore citeproc:

http://bibliographic.openoffice.org/citeproc/index.html

regards,
Markus

--