Subject: Re: [docbook] Why use DocBook when there is =?UTF-8?Q?HTML=3F?=

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 15:58:02 -0700, Scott Hudson
<scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com> wrote:
> Thank you for your response, Mike!
>
> I'd like to encourage you to check out the DocBook Publishers schema
> that we have created to address this very issue!
> Please let me know if there is anything that you feel is still missing!

I'll probably reply offline when I get a chance to look through it more,
but a quick general question: If I want to include back in one of the
excluded elements from appendix B.5 (like indexentry), is there a simple
way to do that, other than copying the schema definition for that element
out of the standard DocBook schema and pasting it into my local schema?
Maybe sort of a pseudo-Python statement:
   from index.rnc import indexentry
Or similarly if I wanted to include an entire module:
   from index.rnc import *
(but in XML of course :-))

   Mike Maxwell
   CASL/ U MD