Subject: A bibliographical mark-up question

Hi all

I've been away from DocBook for well over a year now and I've been asked a question that has me slightly stumped. So, I'm going to have to ask the experts :)

A client has a book that is being converted into XML using DocBook. The book includes a few entries in the bibliography of the form "ArticleName, in BookName". What would be the best way to mark this up so that ArticleName and BookName are stored in separate elements but that the relationship is represented clearly?

cheers

nic
--
Nic Gibson