Subject: DTD version and XSL Stylesheet version.

Hello there,

I am trying to use DocBook DTD and Stylesheet in one of my project. I
downloaded the DTD and DocBook XSL stylesheets. I am trying to find
out which version of DTD that current version of Stylesheet work with.
I looked at the files in the downloaded files and searched the mail
archive, but I did not find the information. Would any one where to
find the information?

Sorry for asking this question.

Thanks
Jingjun