Subject: Crediting Others in Chapters & Sections

Hello all,

I have set up a docbook and am well along my way to finishing it, but
the one thing I can't seem to find any documentation on would be how
to credit a chapter or section to a different author.

Basically I'm writing the manual for the Koha Open Source ILS.  I have
written most of the manual, but there are some sections or chapters
that were submitted by others.  I want to credit those sections with
that author - is it possible?

Nicole C. Engard
Koha Documentation Manager