Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] DocBook and Google Summer of Code ?

On 12/16/2009 08:28 AM, Stefan Seefeld wrote:

> I have been wondering whether there was any interest in the DocBook
> community to apply to become a GSoC mentoring organization, too. I can
> see many projects that are doable in such a context (I have a couple
> of specific ideas that I would very much like to see realized, and I
> think GSoC would be an ideal framework for this).

OK, let me add some ideas I have for such potential DocBook tasks that
are IMO suitable as GSoC projects:

The Boost project has been working on a DB extension to help document
C++ APIs. DB itself has some vocabulary to describe programming language
artifacts, but they are by far not sufficient to cover modern C++.