Subject: mediawiki roundtrip

Hello DocBook,

I'm looking for a roundtrip solution allowing me to write an article in
DocBook, export it into the markup used by Wikipedia (mediawiki) and
vice versa. Anyone with recommendations which tools (or tool chain) to
use?

Greetz,
Wolfgang.

--
Wolfgang Häfelinger
häfelinger IT - Applied Software Architecture