Subject: Re: [docbook] ePub converter

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 3:49 PM, Boris Schäling <boris@highscore.de> wrote:
>> Interesting. I think that I tried to write it in a platform
>> independent manner, but I have not tested it on Windows. Do you get
>> the same error if you run it in the article\ folder itself?
>
> I managed to fixed it by replacing ' with \". Line 120 and 124 now look like
> this:
>
> entity_collapse_command = "xmllint --loaddtd --noent -o
> \"#{collapsed_file}\" \"#{@docbook_file}\""
> xinclude_collapse_command = "xmllint --xinclude -o \"#{collapsed_file}\"
> \"#{collapsed_file}\""

Yikes. Would you please submit a formal bug (including the other error
you found) in the "XSL" Category at
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=add&group_id=21935&atid=373747
so that I can test and apply your patch?

> That's it! Then I got the index.epub file (but have to find out next how to
> use it :-).

This blog post is getting a little old, but may be useful:
http://labs.oreilly.com/2009/03/epub-resources-and-guides.html

Thanks,
Keith