Subject: RE: [docbook] DocBook and Google Summer of Code ?

I know my response is a bit late, but I think this is a great idea.

Here are two thoughts off the top of my head:

- DocBook to SCORM (Learning/training standard). The eLearning
  subcommittee might be interested in that.

- Stylesheet support for the assembly mechanism (some work
  is going on there, but as far as I know not a lot).

Either one would provide a nice challenge for students who have
some knowledge of XSL and would like to dive into the deep end:).

Dick Hamilton
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net