Subject: RE: [docbook] Breaking long lines in XHTML

That's a good idea! If there was only a pretty-printer for C++ to wrap long
lines. AFAIK the widely used pretty-printers like Artistic Style have no
option to set a maximum line length. :-/

For now I'll set the CSS property white-space to pre-wrap. It's not ideal
but better than long lines being cut off. The best solution would probably
be if reading systems supported scrolling horizontally for wide blocks
(because of long lines, huge images or anything else wider than the screen).

Boris