Subject: Re: [docbook] DocBook - a success story?

Hey,

indeed it's kind of troll.

The reason is because I mentioned *once* that I'm doing a CV which is
obvously a "no go" area. If I would have mentioned instead that I'm
doing a small article with some tables and images and that I want to
have a individual touch, then I would have been flooded with success
stories!

For my sake we can stop this thread right now cause I got the answer I
was looking for.

Wolfgang.