Subject: RE: [docbook] \r\n becomes
 when generating XHTML (for ePub)

Hi Bob,

> Are you using the -o option with xmllint or writing to standard output?
> If
> you use the -o option, you won't get the
 characters.

yes, I use -o:

xmllint.exe --xinclude -o test2.xml test.xml

I tried redirecting to standard output but also got
 characters.

I'm using the latest version of the Windows port from
ftp://ftp.zlatkovic.com/libxml/. When I change the file and use Unix end
line markers I don't get
 characters (just to make sure that it's
indeed a problem with end line markers).

Do you use the Unix or Linux version of xmllint that you don't get
characters with -o? Or do you know if there is a trick to use "xsltproc
--xinclude" without a style sheet (as xsltproc doesn't generate
characters)?

Boris