Subject: WIKI for DocBook and Google Summer of Code

While the DocBook Wiki is being looked into, I've setup a wiki at:

http://docbook.xmlpress.net

The idea is to provide a wiki that can be used to collect ideas for the
Google Summer of Code. I've seeded it with a couple of the ideas that
have been floated on the mailing list, along with some basic information
about the Google Summer of Code.

It requires a registration to edit, but it's painless and fast (no
approval required). The only reason for even requiring that much is to
avoid bots and spammers. (Speaking of spam, I will not use your login
information for any purpose whatsoever).

I hope this proves useful.

Dick Hamilton
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators
http://xmlpress.net
(970) 231-3624

rowse_thread/thread/d839c0b02ac15b3f?pli=1

docbook-apps-help@lists.oasis-open.org